Rockland Organ Donation Alliance (RODA) will be offering the opportunity to Walk with Heroes at the Palisades Center on Sunday, July 18th, to learn more about organ donation and to celebrate healthy living and a brighter future.
What are we doing?:
- Bringing Organ-Donation into everyday life! Organ donor registration made easy while you exercise and shop.
- Staffed by many healthy transplant recipients (bring your camera).
- People are encouraged to come as early as 10 a.m. to sign up as walkers and get started on their Walk With Heroes.
- Everyone receives a Swag-Bag (t-shirt, wristband, etc.).
- When a Donor REGISTERS as a Hero, a free raffle ticket is issued for free Sneakers!
- Refreshments will include pastries, coffee and water.