It is with great pleasure that Mayor Simon and The Board of Trustees announces that applications for both Create and Explore Summer Camp and The Village Community Garden are now open to Village Residents. ( While space is available).
Applications can be picked up at the Community Development office located at Village Hall, 200 North Main Street, Spring Valley, NY 10977.
If you are interested in applying for either you must be a Village Resident and must bring an ID with your name and address. Please find below the guidelines:
- Child must be entering grades 1 through 8
- Child must be present to obtain a Village ID
- ID Fee: New $20 ; Renewal $5
- Child immunization records must be up to date and included with the application
- Proof of Child’s residence
- Bus Pass
- Report card with full name and address
- Immunization record with full name and address
- Must bring in proof of residency