If you want to be involved with our street fair this year, please be sure to sign up ASAP! Not only are booths going fast, but sponsorships require early commitment so that we can maximize your support and visibility. The Nanuet Street Fair is one of the biggest one day events in the County now attracting over 15,000 people. Sign up today to join us for a fun day where your business can shine on our Main Street!
We have a 5 important announcements for you:
- Update on the Street Fair and opportunities for your business
- Business Grants Available for your business
- Chamber tourism map opportunities
- Spotlight feature about your business on our website
- Announcement of member drive (did you win the $50 this month?)
We hope you will read this entire email as each bullet point is meant to help you and your business!
- We are thrilled to announce that the Nanuet Street Fair will be back this year! On Sunday, October 17th we will once again close our Main Street to cars and open it up to the thousands of people who are looking forward to enjoying the day with us. The Nanuet Street Fair is now considered one of the best in the region thanks to the free bagels and coffee in the morning (to bring in those early visitors), numerous kids’ rides and activities, the car show, the nearly 200 vendors, multiple food trucks, and the great entertainment that goes on all day long with local bands, dance troupes, magic, and more! You can register for a booth today or sign up as a sponsor. You can see the various levels at this link https://nanuetchamber.com/member-sponsor-tiers/ (Note: The firm deadline for inclusion on the bag and the t-shirt is Sept. 1st.)
- Our thanks to our first Street Fair sponsors to signup:
- Gold Sponsor: Luxury Kitchen and Bath
- Silver Sponsors: GMG Public Relations and Westrock Pool & Spa
- Bronze Sponsor: Prestige Realty Group
- We are offering our members business grants of up to $250 to reimburse you for any improvements you have made over the past several months (a pretty good return on your membership fee!) Find out more or apply here: https://nanuetchamber.com/business-grants/
- Rockland County has once again given the Nanuet Chamber a grant to help promote our Chamber map and your business! This year we received our biggest award to date – $12,000! All of that funding will go to promote the online map to the surrounding counties with digital advertising. The map includes your business listing and your business ad if you purchase one. Don’t miss an opportunity to cash-in on the grant money by promoting your business on the map which you can see here https://visitrocklandny.com/ It also includes area events and tourist attractions. You can purchase an ad here: https://nanuetchamber.com/product/3569/ (log in for the member rate)
- We want to offer you a free spotlight on your business that will remain on our website and be promoted through our social media channels. Please fill out the brief questionnaire at this link and send us a photo and we’ll get your business profile up on our website.
- Finally – we have a membership drive going! So every month now through December, we will be giving $50 to one business member chosen at random. That includes existing currently paid-up members and new members. Everyone has the same chance of winning! And in December one member chosen at random will receive $500! So be sure to sign up today and keep your membership current! We’ll announce our July winner next week on Facebook and Instagram so be sure to follow us on our social platforms at the links below!
- And just a reminder – After numerous requests to bundle our sponsorship opportunities and our Street Fair booths and sponsorship levels, we have done it. So, you can now take advantage of a membership rate that will include great benefits and sponsor opportunities that will last all year. Click here for more details.
The Nanuet Chamber was established to help improve our community and build our future together. We can’t do it without your help, so thank you in advance for your membership and your support! If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org