- Jeffrey Greenberg
Affiliated Political Party:
Office for which you are running:
- Clarkstown Town Supervisor
- Graduated University at Buffalo with a degree in marketing and management.Graduated Columbia University with a masters degree in clinical and applied psychology.I was founder and CEO for online human resource database and portal for the hospitality industry that was designed to cut operating costs and reduce turnover rates (tablesetter.com).Currently, I am the founder and CEO of heshisocks.com – an e-commerce hosiery company whose sales have increased every year since our inception in 2016.I have facilitated and been lead on the sales, distribution, manufacturing and design of tens of millions of dollars of products and services across the entertainment, hospitality and textile industries – servicing multiple fortune 500 companies in these capacities.
- I strive to be the ultimate facilitator. I obsess endlessly on methods to save time, money and energy. I have spent my life developing efficiency systems for the entertainment, hospitality and textile industry -responsible for designing, manufacturing, distributing & developing millions of dollars worth of goods and services while also coordinating logistical controls across multiple continents. The ability to understand data is paramount to running a successful business and these theories are no different when applied to town governance. Additionally, the ability to connect with people on a human level, while constantly trying to employ people smarter than oneself will only benefit the goals you set forth as a leader. Embrace knowledge… hire good people… and the rest works itself out.
Main focus of your term, if elected
- OUR CLARKSTOWN: Homeowners should decide how Clarkstown is developed, not Developers. We must also attract young professionals and working-class families that will support our public schools and be a part of our community. This will be done through the revitalization of our commercial and warehouse districts (Shops in Nanuet, Nanuet Rail Line, The Palisades Mall) and not the community rejected “55 and over” developments that will decimate our dense, single unit residential neighborhoods.
- PLAN TO CUT TAXES: For all future real estate development projects, 60% of all taxes collected will be placed in a fund to reduce property taxes for all homeowners. Homeowners must share in the benefit of any future development with a tax break.
- NO MORE BOARD POSITIONS FOR UNQUALIFIED FRIENDS/SUPPORTERS: Planning boards and zoning boards should not be filled with unqualified individuals. The planning board & zoning boards decide what is built in your neighborhood and require knowledge and expertise not loyalty and friendship.
- ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUES: Clarkstown residents deserve to have clean water and air. We must hold utility companies accountable and demand transparency. Creating our own water district will help us take back control of our natural resources.
- (845) 845-4201