POMONA, NY – County Executive Ed Day and the Rockland County Department of Public Transportation have
announced Labor Day transit schedule changes for Monday, September 6th. Transport of Rockland (TOR) bus
routes will operate Saturday service on TOR #59, #91, #92, #93, #94 and Loop #3; Regular service on TOR Loop 1 and Loop #2; and NO SERVICE on TOR #95 and #97. TRIPS paratransit buses will operate ADA service only.
Go to www.rocklandbus.com for details on TOR, TRIPS, and other transit systems. Customers are reminded that
all passengers on public transportation must wear face coverings.
• Transport of Rockland (TOR) buses will operate Saturday service on TOR #59, #91, #92, #93, #94 and TOR
Loop #3; Regular Service on TOR Loop #1 and Loop #2; No service on TOR #95 and #97.
• TRIPS paratransit buses will operate A.D.A. service only.
• Hudson Link buses will operate Weekend service.
• Coach USA Rockland Coaches buses, Coach USA Shortline and the Coach USA (Exit 14) Express will not
• Clarkstown Mini Trans will not operate.
• Metro-North Hudson Line trains and Port Jervis Line trains will operate Sunday service.
• NJT Main/Bergen Line and Pascack Valley trains will operate Weekend service.
• The Haverstraw-Ossining Ferry will not operate.
Please visit www.rocklandbus.com or call the Rockland County Transit Information Center at (845) 364-3333,
Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m., for trip planning assistance. The Transit Information Center
will be closed on Monday, September 6th