The Upper Depew neighborhoods are scheduled to be paved later this week either Thursday, July 14, 2022 and Friday, July 15, 2022 OR Friday, July 15 and Monday, July 17, 2022. Due to issues at the Tilcon plant, they cannot confirm dates until Tuesday, July 12, 2022. Please check the website for an update on Tuesday! www.nyack-ny.gov The paving process will interrupt the ability to travel on the roads including access to driveways.
IMPORTANT FOR RESIDENTS DURING PAVING:
- Please move cars off the roads by 7am.
- Tilcon will be on site paving between 7am – 5pm.
- Paving will restrict the ability to drive on the road for hours.
- Crews will be blocking the roads and access will not be permitted until the asphalt has cooled.
- Cooling could take a number of hours depending on the outdoor temperature.
- Once access is permitted, drive slowly over new asphalt, turn “softly” into driveways to avoid damage to the new road.
- Any special requests, please contact DPW at 845-358-3552 or the Village Administrator at 845-358-3581