Located at Upper Nyack Village Hall
The Board of Trustees Regular meeting will be held as a hybrid meeting on Thursday, December 15th at 7:00 pm at Upper Nyack Village Hall, 328 North Broadway, Upper Nyack NY. Please use the side entrance located on Castle Heights Avenue.
Trustees experiencing Extraordinary Circumstances who cannot attend the meeting in person may attend and participate in the meeting via Zoom video conferencing.
Members of the public may attend the meeting in person or online via Zoom video conference. Participants attending in person and online will have the ability to view the meeting live and ask questions or make comments.
To access the meeting via Zoom use the information below.
Tentative agenda below.
Please use this link to join meeting:
Webinar ID: 859 3133 3768
Village of Upper Nyack
Board of Trustees
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
December 15th, 2022
- Police Report.
- Code Enforcement Officer Report.
- Treasurer’s Report.
- Approve minutes from November 17th, 2022.
- Public Hearing to amend GO 1.3: Placing Refuse and Other Materials on Streets, Sidewalks and Other Places.
- River Hook – Boulders Loop proposal.
- Film Permits and filming at Riverhook Reserve.
- Discussion of recycling at events.