The Board of Trustees Regular meeting will be held as a hybrid meeting on Thursday, February 16th at 7:00 pm at the Old Stone Meeting House, 347 North Broadway, Upper Nyack, NY.
Trustees experiencing Extraordinary Circumstances who cannot attend the meeting in person may attend and participate in the meeting via Zoom video conferencing.
Members of the public may attend the meeting in person or online via Zoom video conference. Participants attending in person and online will have the ability to view the meeting live and ask questions or make comments.
To access the meeting via Zoom use the information below.
Tentative agenda and supplementary materials below.
Please Click Below to Join Webinar:
Webinar ID: 890 0473 0385
Village of Upper Nyack
Board of Trustees
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
February 16th, 2023
- Police Report.
- Code Enforcement Officer Report.
- Zoning Inspector Report.
- Treasurer’s Report.
- Approval of minutes from January 19, 2023.
- Public Hearing for Local Law #1 of 2023 amending the 2022 Zoning Law of the Village of Upper Nyack. Con’t
- Public Hearing for Local Law #2 of 2023 repealing Village of Upper Nyack General Ordinance 5.13. con’t
- Public Hearing for Local Law #3 of 2023 amending General Ordinance 1.3a, Placing Refuse and Other Materials on Streets, Sidewalks, and Other Places. Con’t
- Discussion of street parking south of UNES.