Sometimes, things don’t go as planned
The Village Engineer has determined that additional repairs are needed on roads that were scheduled to be paved in 2021. This is disappointing news for residents who have been incredibly patient with the gas main and water main projects in their neighborhoods.
The Village is committed to a full restoration of these roads as quickly as possible. A Spring 2022 paving is now anticipated for Upper Depew Ave, Dickinson Ave, Jewett Place, Bache St.
To select roads for paving, a three point criteria is considered:
- Road has not been paved in the last 10 years.
- Road has trenchwork.
- Road is NOT part of the water main project.
The following roads are scheduled to be paved beginning next week*
- Front Street – 6th Ave to northern border
- West End Ave – 6th Ave to dead end
- Central Ave – 6th Ave to dead end
- Hart Place – 5th to 6th Ave
- Anna Street – Cedar Hill Ave to Depew Ave
- Crosby Street – Depew to dead end
If you have any questions regarding paving, please contact our Department of Public Works at firstname.lastname@example.org or 845-358-3552.
All phone messages and emails will be returned.
**Please check the website for exact paving dates and schedule.