Now that we are in the midst of snow season this is a reminder of the Village of Airmont’s Snow Plowing Regulations.
- No Parking on any Village Roadways during stated/posted Snow Emergency.
- All Vehicles should be kept a minimum of 5’ behind the curb face/roadway edge to allow for snow plowing activities.
- Remove ALL garbage cans, portable basketball nets and any other structure that will hamper plowing activities from the Municipal Roadway.
- Do not push/place the snow from your private driveways or property into the Municipal Roadway.
- All mailboxes need to be of “Structural Integrity” to withstand Municipal Snow Plowing. The Village and Highway Department will not be responsible for “Structurally Deficient” mailbox structures. Any concrete mailbox, light post structures etc. – must be a minimum of 5’ behind the curb face/roadway edge as not to hamper plowing activities.
- The Village and Highway Department will not be responsible for any damage within the Municipal Right of Way for those residents that choose to disregard these important regulations.