Join the Spring Hill Community Ambulance Corps Inaugural Heartbeat5k.
Registration Fee: $25
8:00AM EDT–11:00AM EDT
Registration ends June 5, 2021 at 11:59pm EDT
Donations can be made here
USATF COURSE CERTIFIED
The Course: Starting on Firemen’s Memorial Drive, running a trail that exits alongside the American Legion onto the local roads with one big hill to climb and a speedy downhill to a flat finish! The course will have 2 water stations run by Spring Hill EMTs and Youth Corp. Members!
Shirts and Medals: All runners who preregister will receive a free tech t-shirt(unisex sizes) at bib pick up (race day registrants are based on availability) and a medal upon completion.
Results and awards:
Awards will be given to the top male and female runners overall.
Age group awards in the race will be awarded to the top male and female in each of the following age groups: 10-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69 and 70 and over.
In addition, awards will be given to:
Top 3 female first responders.
Top 3 male first responders.
Parking and Bathrooms: Available at the Fire Training Center, located just before the start line! The course is not stroller-friendly, nor recommended. Walkers are welcomed (please start at the back) there is a course time limit. You MUST finish the race within the 1.5 hours time.
COVID-19: COVID-19 has changed many things about our event. The following procedures will be in effect for this event:
- All runners will need to fill out a COVID-19 Health Screening form prior to the race.
- You may not attend the event if you have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 or tested positive in the fourteen (14) days prior to the event.
- You must wear a face-covering throughout this event other than when running. When running, you may remove the covering only when you can maintain social distance and the covering must remain around your head in some fashion so it can easily be reapplied.
- No guests are allowed at the race site.
- A medical professional will take and record your temperature at bib pickup.
- To avoid crowding, you must show up on time for your designated wave and leave immediately after completing your race.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 within the fourteen days following the event, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may notify staff and participants as necessary.
- Prior to the race, you will receive details on exact procedures for this event.